I was very impressed with the room. it was quite spacious, had two double beds, a large desk with a chair, two sinks, a fridge and an L shaped 4 seater sofa. i am not sure if this is the size of all rooms or if I was given a suite. This is the largest room I have ever stayed in, in a hotel
The rooms were well presented, clean, had granite worktops around the sinks and were generally pleasant.
With my expectations raised, i was disappointed with the bathroom. It was clean and had nothing wrong with it but it seemed more like the bathroom of a budget hotel and was not in keeping with the rest of the room. It was a bit small and a bit plain.
The staff were very pleasant, friendly and helpful. I thought this was better than most other places i have been to.
The breakfast was scrumptious, had a good variety and the room where it was served was also quite nice, albeit a bit small.
I would stay here again and would recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia Hotel Livonia
- Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia Hotel
- Hyatt Place Livonia
- Hyatt Place Detroit Livonia
- Hyatt Livonia
- Livonia Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.