I already stayed at the Hyatt Place for the second time during a business trip to Detroit. I like the location as many restaurants are nearby to get something to eat in the evenings.
Also the in house bar offers some food. The salads are good and reasonable priced. The breakfast is included and I like it.
The rooms are big and you get a small kitchen, a huge sofa and two queen size beds, a desk to work on in the evenings.
The rooms service could have been a little more accurate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia Hotel Livonia
- Hyatt Place Livonia
- Hyatt Place Detroit Livonia
- Hyatt Livonia
- Livonia Hyatt