I've traveled to Livonia a few times for work and previously stayed in other properties -- one terrible, one just OK. The Hyatt Place beat them both -- and happened to be cheapter, too!
Look- and room-wise, it's a standard Hyatt Place. (The rooms look the same at every property.) I like the spacious room, sectional couch, etc. My room was in good working order, had lots and lots of plugs, as totally clean, etc. My only wish is that the hotel provided lotion in addition to shampoo, soap, and conditioner.
I had a very late arrival and was promptly checked-in. The hotel was busy, but parking was easy to find in the large, well-lit lot. Check-out was similarly easy. In both instances, the front desk clerk was friendly and efficient.
Breakfast was fine. I thought the coffee was gross, however. (I tend to not like the blend Hyatt Place uses.)
No hesitation in recommending this property; I'll return when I return to Livonia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia Hotel Livonia
- Hyatt Place Livonia
- Hyatt Place Detroit Livonia
- Hyatt Livonia
- Livonia Hyatt