“Don't stay here” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Livonia
A TripAdvisor Member
“Don't stay here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2006

Despite the name this should have been called simply Pitts Inn. the staff were substandard upon my arrival the lady at the desk seemed more interested in playing with her cell phone then welcoming me. despite reservation and prepayment our room was'nt ready so my fiancee and I had to go look around for an hour. when we got to the room the bathroom tub was still unclean. I went myself back out and got cleaning supplies along with dinner. the fridge worked only half the time. the ice machine on our floor did'nt work so I had to go all the way down to the lobby and get ice from there. the elevator was also in a state of constant repair once you would see the panels off the walls then they would be back on again somewhat until the next day where they would be gone again. the continental breakfast was such a joke old stale bagels, half empty cereal bins, unclean counter, etc. our last night the AC went out and did'nt come back on till 4am. if I had'nt had a conference close by I won't have stayed there. Do yourself a favor don't go>

• Stayed May 2006, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)

Been to Days Inn Livonia? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Livonia

Address: 36655 Plymouth Road/I-96, Livonia, MI 48150
Location: United States > Michigan > Livonia
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Livonia
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn Livonia 1.5*
Wonderful clean hotel, free highspeed wireless, outdoor pool, meeting room which will set up to 80 people, free contiental breakfast, Great Location. Come and check us out. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Livonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Livonia Hotel Livonia
Livonia Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Livonia, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.