“mixed bag” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn Livonia
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   36655 Plymouth Road/I-96, Livonia, MI 48150   |
Ranked #13 of 14 hotels in Livonia

129 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Fort Wayne, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I spent 2 nts. last week. Place was clean, staff was great. I was pleasantly surprised with a fridge and microwave in the room. The continental breakfast was great. And, the price was right. Also, the room was very quiet; I had expected to hear traffic, but there was no noise.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Austin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The staff here were all kind and accommodating but the hotel itself was a smelly mess. Stained carpets, bedding, towels... you name it. I brought my own towel and slept in my clothes. The police were also there 2 out of the 3 days I stayed... don't know why but I couldn't decide if it made me feel safer or suspicious. Paper thin walls. The shower knobs are backwards (cold is hot). There is, although, a fabulous restaurant right in front - Midtown - and I spent a lot of my time there.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Detroit
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

This place didn't have access from the side of the building. One entrance at the front. An uninvited guest was able to gain access to my room as well my room telephone. My safety was in jeopardy because of this and I will never stay at that location again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Livonia? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Livonia

Address: 36655 Plymouth Road/I-96, Livonia, MI 48150
Location: United States > Michigan > Livonia
Ranked #13 of 14 hotels in Livonia
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn Livonia 1.5*
Wonderful clean hotel, free highspeed wireless, outdoor pool, meeting room which will set up to 80 people, free contiental breakfast, Great Location. Come and check us out. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Livonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Livonia Hotel Livonia
Livonia Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Livonia, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.