This hotel has several issues that will keep me from ever staying there again:
1. Youth Sports teams - yes, I understand that the management wants to fill rooms, but this hotel has made it impossible for any other guests to enjoy their stay. They refuse to tell groups that they have to stay in their rooms and not in the halls / atrium. The noise is unbearable with kids running around and their parents are too busy getting drunk to care. The 'security' they bring in is worthless and spend most of their time goofing off or nowhere to be found, and the staff is unwilling to confront the issue.
2. Staff - I think the word I would use is 'unhelpful' bordering on 'rude'. The complete lack of concern from the front desk staff on how their guests are being treated is just terrible. That said, the breakfast staff is very nice and helpful. I think the Food Service Manager should be put in charge of the place just to see if she would do a better job.
3. Managers reception - Disappointing that every night it's stale nacho chips, some dips and a self serve popcorn machine.
4. Parking - Too few spaces near doors, and it's too cold in Michigan to trek across a parking lot.
5. Pool - It's almost like the pool has become a public pool some days. You see people walking in from outside the hotel right to the pool all the time and it's made enjoying the pools impossible.
6. Outdated - Time for a facelift on this property. The furniture is from the 90's and it shows.
Last time I'll stay there... it's just not a 'nice place' anymore.
You have no recent hotel searches.