“Good food, great prices, good service” 4 of 5 stars

734-953-0000
Improve this listing
Ranked #74 of 219 Restaurants in Livonia
Westland
“Good food, great prices, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a typical diner. We enjoy eating here about 2 times a month. Very good value, good service and good food. Only down side is they close early on Sunday.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Westland, Michigan
“Amazing food, great staff, and unbeatable prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I go to this restaurant at least once a week. The service is amazing, the food is always hot and delicious, and the atmosphere makes me feel right at home! The staff is always there when you need them, happy to help. The food is always made at the moment and tastes amazing. The owner is great, and the prices are unbeatable for the quality. I recommend this restaurant for anybody that wants a great meal and wants to feel welcome! :)

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
“I love this place! Great food and great owner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

My family goes to Newburgh grill at least once a week and we have tried everything on the menu. I have never once had a bad experience there. Tony, the owner, always makes a point of coming to our table and talking with us. The staff is always friendly and the food is always delicious and very fresh. The price is very reasonable and the food is better quality than you typically get for the price.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Imlay City, Michigan
“Horrendous dining.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

This place is absolutely terrible. The food is disgusting and the pink floor is crazy ugly. I can't imagine why someone would choose that tile. The sandwich I had was cheap, straight from the freezer, and was lower quality than I would feed my dog. The coffee was warm and I didn't even get a refill. On top of that, there were only three other people in the place. Don't waste your time.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere