“Great place for a Seminar” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Livonia
Michigan
“Great place for a Seminar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2010

Great place with amenities for a comfortable and spacious conference. The layout allowed guest & seminar attendees the comfort and cleanliness of being at home. The manager made the extra effort of accomodating needs and coordinated out banquet requirements. Refreshments were constantly replenished. I would go there again!

• Stayed December 2008, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Thousand Oaks, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2010

Had an emergency meeting with a large business client and the Quality Inn was the closest available hotel.
I found it perfect for my meetings and appreciated the assistance of the terrific staff in assuring a postive experience for myself and my client. The help in choosing a caterer and getting our meetings started on time was invaluable.
After 2 nights of restful sleep I left with a contract in hand!
Thanks
Victoria J Cobb,
owner,
Damselfly Publishing,
Thousand Oaks, California

• Liked — helpful staff
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Bellevue, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2009

Overall I have to say that this Inn (It is not a Hotel) is not comparable with any of the Hotels on Haggerty Road (where I was advised to stay initially) but for the price and it's location it's not a bad place to stay. There are plenty of places to eat and the Novi shopping center is only ~4miles up the 96 as well as all the shops along Haggerty Road (~2miles).

Pros: Friendly staff, Clean rooms, good price.
Cons: Limited breakfast options (No hot food), Wifi sometimes off, hallways smell of cigarettes.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Metro Area, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2009

I find it hard to believe the guest from Indiana stayed in the same hotel as myself. A friend of mine suggested the Jacuzzi suites for my upcoming anniversary. I went to see the rooms in person before making a reservation. The lobby had a cozy ambience to it.
I believe the pictures that are shown for the hotel on this website are very outdated. The Jacuzzi suite rooms are all newly renovated, each with a different color scheme. I think it was a creative set-up allowing a guest to be able to choose colors and furniture that suit their own taste. The rooms were very clean, and I was also impressed to see there was a full size Jacuzzi in the room and not whirlpool jets in the bathtub/bathroom. Overall the stay was very pleasant, the staff was helpful, and the rates were reasonable for what you receive in return.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2008

I stayed here for several days. The room was very clean, and extremely quiet. I enjoyed the fitness room. My remote control for the t.v. stopped working...I called the front desk and had another remote at my door within five minutes. The lobby was beautiful. I enjoyed my stay....was very relaxing. I will definately be returning.

• Liked — Clean,quiet..close to shopping...
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2008

I stopped here for business expecting an "ok" visit since the hotel looked alright from the road, had a remodeled lobby and a name brand sign out front. BIG MISTAKE!!!

They would not let me check in without copying both my credit card and drivers license (I should have left right then.)

Behind the fake front is an aged old 70's style hotel with parking lot level sliding doors with 2x4 boards "locking" them in place. Car alarms going off all night. Big trucks coming and going all night. One entrance door lock would not let me in with the cardkey and the other I tried was unlocked to anyone who cared to stroll in.

Transient looking people coming and going (I found later they rent by the week...)

The bathroom had aging dirty tile. The vent fan had been stuffed full of tissue by someone. The light in the bathroom was burned out. When I pulled the bed aside just slightly to plug in my cordless phone, I found crumbs, an extra tv remote and a used CONDOM WRAPPER!

The only redeeming factor was what appeared to be new sheets and the fact that I could not find another hotel (and it was very late).

I pulled the covers over my head, went to sleep and got the heck out early in the am. DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — Filthy room.
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Slovakia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2007

Not Sure why it lists me from Slovakia since I'm from Florida. I stayed here for three nights in August 2007. The hotel is easy to find, the staff courteous and the rooms clean and spacious. While the hotel is not new the rooms are well maintained, thoroughly cleaned and made up every day. WI-FI was available free in the room. The price was $59/night which was an excellent value especially considering the Marriot where I was attending a seminar about five miles away was $169/night.

Stayed August 2007

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Livonia? Share your experiences!