“Great place” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Vegetarian, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A seductive wine and beer list, delectable appetizers, café sandwiches and burgers, and an eclectic selection of innovative entrées are waiting for you in this casual and appealing dining establishment. Casual, Fun and Delicious.
Commerce Township, Michigan
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We usually got to the one in Berkley but we could not get a reservation timely for my elder mother so we called the Southfield location. This is inside the Marriott a hotel at Laurel Park and I was concerned about the "little sister." I should not have been. We got a reservation timely for us and, upon arrival, were seated immediately.

The food was great and our waitress, Olivia, could not have been cuter or sweeter. My steak & mom's were cooked perfect and my wife's fish was great. The mushrooms came breaded and Mom cannot eat that so Olivia brought her out some non-breaded ones and that was very nice of her.

All in all, a great meal and, great service & when we have a fix for Sweet Loraine's, we will go to this location now& ask for Olivia.

Michigan
“Love Sweet Lorraine's!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants in the area. They always have several vegetarian lunch/dinner options which is a plus for me. We have always experienced great service and tasty, well prepared food. My go to place for lunch. Definitely not your typical hotel restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Great brunch buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is one buffet you have to go to on Sunday's! They have a brunch buffet only on Sunday from 11am to 3pm, and it has a huge selection of items. Hot breakfast items to steak and shrimp. Their homemade waffles were amazing!!! There is so much food to choose from and it is all good. If you come here, be sure to make a reservation because it gets crowded. I have been to buffets all the world and I am very impressed with this one.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston
“Great breakfast buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

There were a lot of options for breakfast every morning, including eggs, potatoes, sausage, all kinds of bread and pastries, fruit and also a waffle maker. On weekends they have an omelet bar as well.

Visited December 2012
“Good food and lots of choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I probably eat here two or three times a year and seldom am disappointed. The burgers are good, but the choices from pizza to duck to steaks is extensive.

Visited October 2012