“Consistently good food and service” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mitchell's Fish Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 219 Restaurants in Livonia
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 6 & 7 Mile
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Consistently good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were able to book a reservation and sit on their very pleasant patio. Perfect and quiet setting for dinner. Their house salad is a good start, and they serve warm sourdough bread; both very tasty. I am fussy about crab cakes, but these were 90% jumbo lump crab meat, and both delicious and filling. Chose to ask for the cocktail and remoulade sauces, rather than tarter; it was a good decision. My wife had their Parmesan Chicken, which was surprisingly perfect; the pasta that came with it was a butter sauce, over done and heavy handed. For the pasta, I would recommend olive oil and Parmesan; hold the butter. Carrot cake for dessert was huge and delicious also. Three of us could not come close to finishing it, and it was very filling. Excellent and attentive server as well.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Summerville, GA, United States
“Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

What more can I say. This was my first time in the area and ate here based on the reviews from Trip Advisor. The service was impeccable and food excellent. I will definitely eat here again if I am in the area. This is a great place for a business lunch/dinner or for a special occasion. Yet I saw many families there as well.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Plymouth, Michigan
“We are regulars”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

We eat quite a bit of fish, and Mitchells never disappoints. They can handle my husband's need for NO GLUTEN at all of any type; he gets very sick with even the slightest amount or cross contamination. The bread basket is to die for and well, if it is just hubby and me we skip that as I do not need more bread I am already well padded. The fish is great, always really good. My only issue with this establishment is that it is sort of New York City Style, that is noisy and loud. I prefer quiet soft places to eat tucked in a corner somewhere and well Mitchell's gets a crowd and the decor just bounces the noise everywhere like I said, New York City Style.

Visited May 2014
Detroit, Michigan
“Excellent !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

The food and service are always great in this place. Gluten Free menu available. Deserts are awesome, try the 7-layer carrot cake but be prepare to share (it's huge). I can't believe people will rate a restaurant 1 star because they were cold.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Michigan
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Not impressed. The server was not knowledgeable about the offerings. He offered to get the chef, but then the chef refused to come to answer our questions. We were after truly wild caught fish and we couldn't get a satisfactory answer. Will not be dining hear again.

• Visited April 2014