“Terrible. If you like salt, you will love it.” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
“Terrible. If you like salt, you will love it.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2011 via mobile

Food was bland. Everything oversalted.
ranch dressing tasted like watered down mayo.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Northville, Michigan
“Only average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011 via mobile

Went in Friday with my wife for an early (6:30) dinner. Only two other couples in the restaurant so we got great service, at first. As the restaurant filled up the service declined. Took 30 minutes to get our bill and get a credit card slip back. 3 mistakes on the bill, one in my favor, 2 against me. After waiting another ten minutes with no server I just paid the bill and left.

Calamari appetizer was ok, soup (strachitella) very disappointing. Main entrees we ok but nothing special. Veal Marsala served with grilled zucchini (good) and potato salad (bad). Veal was just ok. Other entree was stuffed canaloni which had a lot of cheese on it (good) but not much taste otherwise (bad)

Wine selection was good but they charged me for a more expensive wine, presumably by mistake.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
livonia, mi
“Chef Tom K. has Re-Birthed Giulio's...Awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2011

My wife and I have been to Giulio's three times now since Chef Tom took control of the kitchen; and each time we have been impressed with his attention to detail and the ever changing menu. From the introduction of White Anchovies, to the new Caesar dressing; which is a more traditional Caesar, lemony, not creamy. The richly herbed croutons are wonderful.The hand made pasta's are al dente and fresh, entrees arrive HOT and each one has been a winner. The Lemoncello Flourless Torte for dessert is amazing, you must try it, if you only come in for it and a coffee. Chef Tom makes his own Lemoncello.Yummmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Livonia, Michigan
“Don't know where this guy ate....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2011

I am shocked at this last review. I came on here to boast of what a great time my family and I had on Mother's Day. My mother and mother-in-law were in town to celebrate with me, my husband and our children. Giulio's had always been one of our favorites until the last year where I know they had some management issues. We had heard new owners took over in April and hired back our favorite chef, Tom. We were VERY pleased with everything. The service, food and ambiance were fantastic. We have already been back with the same excellent results. The prices have been lowered, the food is great and the staff, including "Bill" is wonderful. We tell everyone to try it out because we know they will be pleased. I don't know where the last reviewer ate that day, but I don't think it was the same restaurant as us that day. Keep up the good work Giulio's,, we can't wait to come back and eat the lamb chops!

• Visited May 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wyandotte
“The worst ALL around resturant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2011

We went for Mothers Day this year. The service by "BIll" was absolutely horrible. The resturant was not packed so I found no excuse for the slow service. We had a large group and it took 45 minutes to get us drinks and then the menu. When we ordered Bill was very short with us not friendly at ALL. To top the poor service off the FOOD was horrible as well. They raised the prices for Mothers Day and served very small portions that had NO TASTE I will warn everyone I can to NEVER go to this resturant.

• Visited May 2011