“They did it perfectly!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“They did it perfectly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I hosted a retirement dinner there for my father. With some family and close friends we had a party of nearly 30. The sectioned off room in the back was just big enough for us. The mgt worked with me and created a family style menu. It helped keep me within my budget and kept the evening moving smoothly.
The evening went perfectly. The food was very good, there was a variety of hot and cold appetizers, main course items, and salad. My son, who never eats salad, ate his and told everyone how amazing it was! The service made the evening. The mgr, waitresses... were outstanding. Our salads were waiting when it was clear we were finishing up with the apps, and dinner was waiting after that. Everyone in my party was very impressed with Big Daddy's.

My inlaws took us there for our anniversary a couple weeks later and it was great again!

Dayton, Ohio
“lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

we were hoping for breakfast but were happy with their lunch menu. enjoyed it very much. good service

Visited February 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Top Notch Reganato (traditional lamb)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

This was our first time to the New Big Daddy's. The service was excellent - knowledgeable about the menu and the very pleasant. I ordered the Reganato (traditional lamb baked with oil and oregano.) It reminded me of a deconstructed Osso Buco. The meat was fresh tasting and very tender. I was also surprised to see a few Belgian beers on the menu (Duvel, a Tripel and a Lambic). I definitely will return.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great Gyro - Did not Skimp on the Meat and Sauce”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Checked this place out while in the mood for a burger.....did not realize it was a Greek restaurant. The bar is laid out nicely, and the staff was overly friendly but not annoyingly so. Went with the Gyro. The meat portion was packed which is good. Fries were delicious. I did ask for more sauce for dipping...not sure what it was, not your typical cucumber sauce you usually see. Great place for lunch and will be back

• Visited January 2013
Hartland, Michigan
“If u like greek food go here no need to goto greektown ....just big daddys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

went there for my moms birthday the food was great we had the combo plate tried a bunch of everthing was yummy. The lamb was very very good. spinach pie was great as well... Lots of food no need for appetisers also 2 people can split combo meal.
They did not include dinner salad that would have been nice overall i'd go back