“HORRIBLE” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Redford, Michigan
“HORRIBLE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

When i first walked in the Las Palapas i almost fell on the floor...was that GREESE? It was like a hockey arena. Then it took way too long to place an order. My son and i ordered at the same time,yet his food came and mine did not. He was finished eating by the time my food came. I asked the server why this was so and got a lame excuse. The food was cold and below adverage as to what i thought i was paying for. The women at the cash register was also unprofesional as she kept saying she was sorry,yet did not attemot to make it right. I asked if there was someone who i could talk to that could do somthing other than tell me they were sorry,she said no,very abruptly and very rudely. I would NEVER RECOMEND Las Papalas as a good place to eat and WILL NEVER AGAIN GO THERE. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE !!!! If Las Palapas was to feed me for free for the naxt year...........i would have to say absolutely not !!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Livonia, Michigan
“Great food and community values.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We love Las Palapas! We eat here at least once a month. My son and husband love the complementary chips n salsa. My husband always gets the Chicken Chimichanga and I always get beef tacos. My son always gets a burger (surprisingly good considering it's a Mexican restaurant!) . We've never had a bad meal, and the service is usually pretty fast.....especially considering how busy they always are! Even though there is usually a wait, they bus tables almost instantly when patrons leave and do a great job of keeping things moving.

The only cons are: need more parking, noise level inside, and lack of seating/space for those waiting for a table.

I really love Las Palapas for supporting our son's school; they donate 10% of our bill to our PTA. I am happy to support a restaurant that supports our community like that!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Milford, Michigan, United States
“fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Went here last week, i had combo fajitas, and my girlfriend had the seafood fajitas. Both of us thought they were the best fajitas of all time. Definitely would recommend them.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Livonia, Michigan
“Sick and Disgusting!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Avoid this place like the plague. My husband and I got very ill after eating nachos and chimichangas. Service was brutally slow and my margarita tasted like sour mix. Where's the alcohol? I'd recommend taco bell instead of this slop!

Visited October 2012
Redford, Michigan
“Awesome!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Great variety and great food. The staff is quite good and the food comes super fast. Love this place!!!!!

Visited November 2012

Been to Las Palapas? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Las Palapas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.