“Excellent location!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Lansing
Missouri
“Excellent location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This hotel was in a wonderful location, right off the highway and close to tons of places to eat. Our room was very clean and had a nice layout. The extra touches, like the free microwave popcorn, dish of candy, and Paul Mitchell products made the stay even nicer!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Richard P, General Manager at Residence Inn Lansing West, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
I am glad to see our location was a good fit for your stay. Thank you staying at our hotel and we hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Pittsburgh
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I stayed here one night on a business trip. I preface this by stating I am not a big Marriott guy, I only stay at them last resort.

That being said I've had good luck at Residence Inn's and this one fits their standard. Room was large with living room/kitchen and then bedroom/bathroom. The work area was a bit cramped and seemed jammed in between the couch, coffee table and tv, but it was ok.

There are a few restaurants in walking distance and it is convenient to a lot of highways.

I'd consider it again if I was in the area as there aren't a lot of other choices.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
LansingRISales, General Manager at Residence Inn Lansing West, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
I appreciate your honest feedback. We hope that our rooms plus or great customer service will help you come back to stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future.
Northern Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

After a long day we checked in here for a business trip to Lansing. The room is immaculate, the space updated, modern and comfortable. Plenty of food options nearby. Perfect place to relax after a long day.

• Stayed June 2013
I would like to thank you for the nice comments about our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay here and hope to see you again in the future!
Southgate, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I really enjoyed every moment at this hotel. The rooms were in great condition, very clean and I am pretty picky about hotel cleanliness. I loved the 2 separate areas, we could watch TV on the couch or in bed. It was very cozy and I felt comfortable. The staff were all amazing!!!! They were super helpful and very friendly. The hotel was quiet too. I even used the exercise room and it was cute. There are 2 treadmills, an elliptical, and weights. There were individual TVs on each piece of equipment which was really cool. You also work out facing the pool area so there is lots to look at. I was very impressed with how comfortable the bed was too. There is a great area for cooking, but there are also lots of good restaurants in the area. I am super happy we choose this hotel and I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
LansingRISales, General Manager at Residence Inn Lansing West, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
I am happy to hear that you had a great stay at our hotel. The positive feedback will be shared with my staff at one of our daily huddles. It makes us all feel more appreciated to hear that guests have enjoyed the product and services that we provided for them! Thanks again
Milford, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Loved this hotel. I knew we got breakfast included with room, but was pleasantly surprised to find out I also got dinner [not on weekends though]. Room was extremely clean, and had a fully stocked kitchen. Although we didn't use this service they will also shop and stock your fridge for you at no charge. Staff was friendly and helpful. Pool and gym were also very clean. Is quiet and nice safe area. Would stay here again if I am ever in Lansing. There is no resturaunt or bar on site but plenty in area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the kind words. I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations and the staff was good to you. Hope to see you again for future stays in Lansing.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The newly renovated suites are beautiful and well maintained. The staff is courteous and helpful. Our suite attendant was Patricia; she did an excellent job and she was helpful in providing us with whatever we needed; she was also efficient and friendly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
LansingRISales, General Manager at Residence Inn Lansing West, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
I would like to thank you for your kind comments about our hotel and Patricia. We hopefully look foward in your return to our hotel for future stays. Thank you again!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

When we first arrived we were greated fairly. We got our keys and entered our room. Wow! I can honestly say you get for what you pay for! There was a very comfy couch with a nice kitenette...full size fride with an ice machine (important to myself). The cabinet s were full of everything you might need to cook a nice meal. And a huge plus...a full size coffee maker! You could comfortable stay one week or more there. Anthore real cool plus if you give the desk a list of groceries before 9am they will happily go get them for you!! The pool was goregous! Very very clean. There is a patio with a very nce seating and a fire pit. Also there is a basketball court. I have stayed at a lot of lansing hotels. The residents was by far the nicest one. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Its a great place to stay!!

• Stayed May 2013
I would like to thank you for the kind words about our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future.

Been to Residence Inn Lansing West? Share your experiences!