“Great king bed” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza Lansing West

You added Crowne Plaza Lansing West to your Saves list
Crowne Plaza Lansing West
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   925 South Creyts Road, Lansing, MI 48917 (Formerly Sheraton)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Lansing
Franklin, Tennessee
“Great king bed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Good business trip, the room was great, king size bed so comfy, and the food good.
The staff was very accommodating and the transfers were right on time. Check in was very timely and the front desk very attentive when asked for an upgrade.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
CrownePlazaLansing, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Lansing West, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Dear 'travelgal1994',

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our plush bedding and your visit to our restaurant during your stay. Your compliments about our guest service mean a lot and I have shared them with our team. We look forward to your next visit!

In the spirit of hospitality,
Tammy Pease, CHRM, CTA
Director of Revenue & Guest Services

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Kinross, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I booked at this hotel due to the convenience of staying at the same location as the 2-day meeting which I am facilitating/presenting. Unfortunately, when I arrived this evening they didn't have a room for me. The most frustrating aspect of this was that I had called just a couple of hours before to double check that there were no problems with the reservation. I knew I would be arriving late and hate to have to deal with hotel issues when I am that tired. When I arrived, I was informed that due to leaking ceilings in several of the rooms, I would have to stay elsewhere. When I inquired whether or not I was the last check in of the night, I was told that they still had one room left, but that was being held for a "VIP" - not what I wanted to hear at that point. I do understand that issues happen, but I would've have really appreciated the courtesy of a phone call or email as soon as they discovered the issue.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Lansing West, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Dear Rachel F,

Thank you for leaving us a review regarding your recent stay. We are sincerely sorry that this stay was a disappointment. We have sent you a private message to discuss.

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

we stayed at this hotel for a bowling tournament.it is such a lovely hotel.everything is neat and clean.the staff is all very friendly.the pool towels were always stocked.every part of the hotel was well maintained.I loved the in room amenitys.my room was very fresh and clean. Being an executive housekeeper myself I have deep inspections.my room passed with flying colors! the exercise room is top of the line! the basketball court and the game room was a nice touch for my children.my family and I had a very nice time at the hotel.if I ever come back to Lansing I will visit again! good job to all the staff here-

• Stayed March 2014
St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

The deteriorating weather made it impossible to push on through with our itinerary, so we pulled off at the Crown Plaza, and are we glad we did! The staff was friendly and welcoming and Bordeaux was a delightful restaurant with affordable prices and hefty portions. The $9.95 breakfast buffet was just icing on the cake. The room was fresh and inviting and I was totally comfortable with the great mattress and other amenities in the very well appointed room. My colleagues and I were so happy to have this wonderful hotel to shelter from the storm!

Room Tip: High floor away from elevators
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Grand Traverse County, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I have stayed in a fair amount of hotels and this is one of the nicer ones in my opinion. Front desk staff is top notch, bar staff is top notch, the rooms were well appointed (clean and confortable). The free wireless was adequate and my room (on the 4th floor) was very quiet. I will be staying again soon.

Frankenmuth, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel before and it never disappoints me. The entry is great the rooms are great the linens are great the location is good. This is a nice hotel for the price. I would recommend the hotel to include 2 bars of soap in the bathrooms and add linen bath mats when you step out of the showers. I will stay again if I am in the area.

Traverse City, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I was there for business on 02/12 spent the night, had room service for breakfast and used the wifi for some quick work. Overall it was clean, comfortable bed and good food. I stayed on the second floor and slept very well. The down side is that men's restrooms were down to one toilet during our convention...which was not good considering we were at the near capacity of the room and there was also another convention next door.

Room Tip: King bed was nice on second floor. There was rust on the stopper in the sink which was odd. Ironing...