“Kelly's” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #230 of 366 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: American
“Kelly's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Warm Atmosphere. Mature staff. Good food. Lots of beers on tap. Big booths. Irish linens, maps and other items from Ireland everywhere. Clean bright kitchen. Many Big screen TV's

Visited January 2013

“bad attitudes”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I Went There With My Co-Workers On Friday 10/12/12 For Lunch And Our Server Was Jeff. Jeff Was Very Very Rude And Snooty. When We Placed Our Orders He Acted As If It Was An Inconvenience For Him By Huffing And Puffing And Snide Remarks That Is Until Tip Time. It Was 3 Of At The Table And All Though Are Bills Were Separate He Had No Idea Who Or How We Were Going To Tip Him. One Of My Coworkers Paid Her Bill To The Exact Amount Minus 2cents And She Made The Statement When He Sat It On The Table Oh I'm Good And He Said What Thats For Me Humm You Might As Well Keep It I Don't Need That ... How Rude He Didn't Have To Comment At All He Was Already Being Very Rude Through Out The Meal -- Food Was Awesome But I Have Never Been Treated Like That Since I've Been Here In Lansing .. Today The Rating Is Very Low If I Was A Restaurant Critic Shopping Their Restaurant They Would've Gotten A D Based On Jeff's Attitude An Unprofessionalism

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Waiters attitude”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I went to Kellys downtown on Friday, October 12, 2012. The waiter's attitude was bad. He grunted and moaned the whole time we asked for information. He said we could not break up a special even though we were willing to pay any difference. I could not afford to give him a tip today so I gave him the balance of the the bill which was change. However, his attitude was bad. If I were to come again, I'm sure I would have made up for it again.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Holt, Michigan
“Nice location, decent food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

We are attempting to eat at all of the places on Washington and Kelly's was #3 on the list. We went on a Tuesday night - the place was empty. I can imagine that it's a happening place on the usual bar nights, though. There's lots of space to move around.

The menu is pretty decent - we both enjoyed our meals. The cherry burger is tastier than it sounds like it would be - I really liked it!

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cordova, Tennessee
“Love it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

Great downtown Lansing bar with good food, cold drinks and great service. If they had more TV's to enjoy the game, I would have given them 5 stars. Honestly, if you want a place to go with co-workers after work, I would recommend. If you are going out to watch sports or party like you are 21, I dont recommend.

Visited April 2011