“Brand new hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Last Minute Deals!
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Lansing
“Brand new hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

This hotel is brand new. They used to be in an old building last year, but this new building is beautiful. Very nice furnishing and the stuffs were very nice and helpful. Has pool, fitness center and zacuzzi. Location is nice as well, next to interstate highway.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton Inn and... H, Front desk agent at Hampton Inn & Suites Lansing West, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
On behalf of the Hampton Inn & Suites Lansing/West, I would like to express my sincere appreciation in response to your recent stay at our hotel. I look forward to your return visit & hopefully we can meet & exceed your expectations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Canton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Stayed for just one night. Checked in late, but had no problems. Lobby was very nice -- looked like a small boutique hotel. Room matched the appearance of the lobby -- we could not believe this was a Hampton Inn. Reminded us of boutique hotels we have stayed in LA, NYC and Chicago, but for a fraction of the price. Can't think of anything bad to say. And, on top of that, the breakfast in the AM was wonderful. Make-your-own waffles, toast, cereal, juice, pastries, HB eggs, omlettes and french toast. Wow! I wish every city had a Hampton Inn just like this one!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

My experience so far has been outstanding. It was a very busy evening due to an impending snow storm but the gentleman registering people in was efficient, helpful, and sympathetic to all including all the walk ins. My room was very clean and comfortable. Would absolutely stay here again!

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

This hotel just opened 12 weeks ago, so everything is brand new. We were in Lansing for a chess tournament and decided to stay overnight because of bad weather. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. I am a bit of a germaphobe, so I appreciated the handwritten sticky note on the headboard letting me know that the sheets and duvet cover were clean.

• Stayed February 2014
lansinf, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

very nice and brand new. very clean and modern. not very accommodating about an hour early check in time on my wedding day. no exceptions. this is just poor customer service to me. besides that everything perfect.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

On behalf of the Hampton Inn & Suites Lansing/West, I would like to express my sincere appreciation in response to your recent stay at our hotel.I am sorry for the problem encountered durrin your stay. We look forward to your return visit & hopefully we can meet & exceed your expectations.
Port Perry, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel if your traveling between Chicago and Toronto, the staff is amazing the hotel is above what we expected the complimentary breakfast was outstanding. Only thing I would suggest is negotiate the rate even though it is beautiful a little over priced for where it is. They will accommodate your request! Thank you Hampton!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Millbrook, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Excellent staff. Excellent breakfast. Extremely clean. I stay in hotel 45+ weeks per year because of my job. I will definitely recommend this property to co-workers and I will be staying there again also.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lansing West? Share your experiences!