“Great pasta” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
DeWitt, Michigan
“Great pasta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I love the pasta & fried mozzarella here. It has a clean, open & modern decor. Would definitely visit again!

Visited October 2012

East Lansing
“Franchise killer”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Cold soup was servied. When I pointed out to server, oops must have taken it from the wrong pot. Not good service, or quality of food. Wouldn't have given a second chance unless forced to when joining others for a meal. Adequate at best.

Lansing, Michigan, United States
“my personal fav”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Chicken Bryan,Chicken Bryan,Chicken Bryan,Chicken Bryan,Chicken Bryan,Chicken Bryan,Chicken Bryan,Chicken Bryan. there I can;t say any more

Visited January 2013
Okemos
“Annual trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

My friend and I go there to celebrate our birthdays each year. Always look forward to it! She always orders favorite dishes that do not appear on the current menu, and if they are not swamped with customers, they will prepare per request.

Visited March 2012
Channahon, Illinois
“Excellent food. Excellent for take out.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

When I travel alone for business, I often eat in my hotel room instead of at the restaurant. I have to say I was very impressed with the overall experience at Carrabba's.

I ordered at the bar and waited about 15 minutes for my food. It was well packaged - separate sections for the meat, the veggies and a separate container for the salad. I had the Pollo Rosa Maria with mashed potatoes and it was still hot when I got back to my room. They even gave me a small container with crushed garlic and olive oil in which to dip the bread!

Plus, the food was excellent. I would definitely go back here to eat in or carry out.

Visited December 2012