“Good service; average food” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #80 of 392 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: Lebanese
Toronto, Canada
“Good service; average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had salad and chicken, soup and mujadara. Food was average. Service was great! Waitress was joyful and helpful.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Lansing, Michigan
“Served frozen lasagna and mgr asked me to leave!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I ordered lasagna and it arrived with the cheese barely melted on the top. I touched the lasagna and it was cold. I attempted to cut it and it was completely frozen in the middle. I called the waitress and told her it was frozen. She took the plate into the back and returned a few minutes later with the same plate and gave it to me. It was obvious that they had just put it in the microwave. I attempted to cut into it again and it was still frozen. I asked for the manager. He came by and demanded to know what the problem was. I explained that my food was frozen. He said there was no way. I asked him to feel the lasagna to prove it (because at that point I was not going to eat it anyway). He refused. I asked if they had a food thermometer that he could test it with. He said no, they didn't have a thermometer and then informed me that I needed to leave...and then had the audacity to tell me that I was lucky that he wasn't going to charge me for the lasagna! Horrible food, worse service, a trip to the hospital for food poisoning waiting to happen! Needless to say...we will NEVER go back there!

• Visited August 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“very good food and great...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2008

very good food and great people running this place. hope they stick around.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“the best mom and pop italian food in town. must go and try it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2007

the best mom and pop italian food in town. must go and try it.