“Wow, this is really how you treat your guests?” 1 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lansing
Town & Country Motel
Save Saved
You added Town & Country Motel to your Saves list
16262 S US Highway 27, Lansing, MI 48906   |
Ranked #19 of 23 hotels in Lansing
Lansing, Michigan
“Wow, this is really how you treat your guests?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2010

I will start by saying I never even had to set foot into this hotel to realize that it was an absolute dump. I called one morning to set a reservation and the front desk staff person that answered the phone answered by just saying "motel," and we were off and running from there. I asked about making a reservation, it just felt like the person on the other end of the phone was yelling at me... because she was unable to help me. I was really shocked to find out that was my fault. Then she hung up on me. Great! Then I make the mistake of calling them back instead of just going on to the next hotel. And that just gave this angry front desk lady a second opportunity to both yell at and hang up on me. At that point I realized if this is how you treat your guests, I don't want to be one. Thanks but no thatnks, I will pass on Town and Country Motel EVERYTIME!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business

2 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Couples

Been to Town & Country Motel? Share your experiences!