“NOT ONLY GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE.................” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Kalkaska
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
michigan
“NOT ONLY GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE.................”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2009

My husband and I had the pleasure of eating at G`s this summer. The staff there is very friendly. After a several hundred mile trip back home I realized I was missing my favorite summer light weight jacket. Mentally retracing, the last time I remembered having the jacket was at G`s. I called G`s and the lady I spoke with told me they were expecting a call and yes they had the jacket. They took my address and mailed the jacket to me at no cost, surely did not need to do that but did. Thinking back, being there for lunch and the service we received was the way everyone in the resturant was treated. I highly recomemd this place, I also am looking forward going back!!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I liked it since I was a...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2008

I liked it since I was a kid. I worked there on the side back in 2003 for free food and to play poker in the back late nights. It's getting pricey now though to get any food there. Pizza pockets (calzones) used to be under 4 bucks there.

Martin, Michigan
“Good Food - Great Price - Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2008

My wife and I were looking for a quick, inexpensive meal as we were travelling through Traverse City. We came upon G's Pizzeria & Deli and decided to try it. What a find. The service was prompt and very friendly. The food was just what we were looking for and the price was far better than we expected. The menu had a wide variety of selections too.

Ypsilanti, MI
“Been eating here for a decade”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2006

Like the headline states, I've been eating here since I was a little boy. It's great pizza, and over the years, the place has started upgrading into a restaurant. It still needs some work, as a family restaurant, it's great, spacious seating, nice stuff on the walls, broad menu. It's just now learning how to be a real restaurant though, the menu has only recently expanded to include more food than the usual pizza and italian that you find at Pizzerias. I just went here in 04/06, and the food was great, the service was nice, but the place needed a bit of a cleaning here and there. Still, after 10 years, to be better than I remember it, is quite a point in it's favor.