Nice hotel for a family get-away. A little pricey, but worth it if spending time on-site with children.
Front desk staff was very helpful. Hotel Restaurant was a pleasant surprise. Decent food, and not as overpriced as some hotel restaurants. We ate there twice for breakfast and twice for dinner. Priority Club members get one free breakfast per room per night. You can sign-up during check-in, if desired.
Kids loved the swimming pool. 3 feet in the shallow end, and floaties are allowed. But the pool temperature was a little cold for the adults. Not intolerable, but uncomfortable. Luckily, hot tub was nice and hot!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Kalamazoo-West Hotel Kalamazoo
- Holiday Inn Kalamazoo-West Hotel
- Holiday Inn Kalamazoo West
- Holiday Inn Kalamazoo
- Kalamazoo Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn West, the best in personalized guest experiences. We’re here to serve you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Kalamazoo-West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.