“Nice hotel but” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 32 Hotels in Kalamazoo
WAKARUSA
“Nice hotel but”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

When we arrived at midnight. We had a room booked through 3rd party provider for a party of 3 adults. The front desk was obstinate that we had to pay $10/night and relented after possibly losing reservation. Poor customer service. Otherwise a nice stay at a decently kept hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
PAW PAW
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We stayed on New Year's Eve in a jacuzzi room and were pleasantly surprised to find a generous meat/cheese/cracker tray and a bottle of champagne in our room upon check-in. Thank You!

We have stayed at this hotel several times in the past and have found staff to be friendly and the rooms are decent. We did not take advantage of the continental breakfast so are unable to comment on that aspect.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Kalamazoo, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I've actually been staying at the Baymont for a very long time now. I am finding my stay to be very good. The staff is very friendly and outgoing. Breakfast has an amazing amount of choices. Very rarely have I found the coffee pot empty in the lobby, but there are coffee pots in the rooms as well. I am in the King size bed room (microwave and mini fridge). My pets are made to feel very welcome as well. No problems what so ever. There is still an elder bug problem, but it seems to be contained mainly to the back door entry area. I've only found two in my room in the past month. The bed is extremely comfortable. I think my only problem I've had is slow internet. And even that isn't really an inconvenience for me. Free WIFI, HBO, up to 4 pets welcome with extra fee involved. I highly recommend the Baymont. There is access to a very large gym just a short walk to the next corner, that also has a swimming pool. It's a well worn hotel, but it's comfortable, with friendly staff, and I find that to be most important.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites - Kalamazoo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn and Suites - Kalamazoo

Address: 2203 South 11th, Kalamazoo, MI 49009
Location: United States > Michigan > Kalamazoo County > Kalamazoo
Ranked #15 of 32 Hotels in Kalamazoo
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn and Suites - Kalamazoo 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn and Suites - Kalamazoo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites - Kalamazoo Hotel Kalamazoo
Baymont Inn Kalamazoo
Kalamazoo Baymont Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn and Suites - Kalamazoo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.