“Lee Family Reunion - Mary Wilson” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo

Save Saved
You added Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3600 E Cork St, Kalamazoo, MI 49001 (Formerly Clarion Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #8 of 31 hotels in Kalamazoo
Gary, Indiana
“Lee Family Reunion - Mary Wilson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

This hotel was excellent. The decor was very good. The rooms were beautiful and comfortable. I could not have asked for a better nights sleep. The breakfast buffet was delicious. All of the food was very good and the presentation was excellent. I would most definitely visit this hotel again. They also had a pool and deck that was sunny and beautiful for a good swim or just basking in the sun for relaxation. They had a fitness center that I did not get a chance to use. I will the next time. The service from everyone was wonderful.

Room Tip: I was on the second floor. The room was comfortable and very quiet. The A/C unit was not loud and...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
FourPointsKalamazoo, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Mary,
It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay here. You and your family were a joy to host and we look forward to having them stay with us when they visit in the future. Again, Thank you for chosing the Four Points Kalamazoo as your entertainment headquarters!!

73 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Québec
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Hotel is clean. Perfect for business travel. Located near the highway. Room service is quick and the food is good. However, wifi internet is choppy. Good price/quality. Have not used pool nor spa. Definitely a good pick when in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of our hotel! It is great to hear that you enjoyed your experience here and at Potter's Restaurant. I have spoken with out maintenance team regarding the internet access and was informed that we are currently upgrading our access points in guest areas. Thank you again for your choosing Starwood Hotels for your adventures to Kalamazoo.
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

I had a priority overnight package being delivered to the hotel. I specifically told them this was very important when I checked in, they told me no problem. Well it was a problem. They refused to accept the package, claiming the FedEx guy refused to wait. Needless to say, I don't believe the hotel people. The rooms were ok, and the beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Constructive feedback is always appreciated as it helps build a greater experience for our guests. We would love to have you stay with us again should you find your self in the Kalamazoo area.
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

For courtesy, kindness and personal attention when I needed it most, the extraordinary staff at Four Points when out of their way to please me. I had chosen this hotel as a place to stay after a fire in my apartment building forced me to live elsewhere. I'm sure glad I did!!! Not only is their prompt service first class and food spectacular, but my new "friends" made me feel at home from the moment I checked in. Although it has been nearly a month since my stay, my fond memories of the Four Points remain. Keep my room open; I'll be back very soon!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
FourPointsKalamazoo, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Brian,
We are so glad that you allowed us to be your home away from home and hope that you are finding your new place as comfortable and accommodating to your needs as your previous. I will definitely share your kind words with the rest of the team. We would love to have you back for a stay-cation soon!!!

Warm Wishes,

Ana
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel while attending a wedding in the Kalamazoo area. The wedding party had booked a block of rooms at the Radisson in downtown, for $149 + $20 parking and tax per night. My family decided to try the Four Points for $89 and no parking fee, and tax. It was the BEST decision! Close to downtown, easy drive in (1 turn literally, and you are on the street to downtown... 5-10 minutes away) and so pretty. Beautifully re-done (or brand new?) lobby, best beds I have ever slept in (and I stay at a lot of hotels) and very friendly. Would definitely recommend to anyone. And such reasonable price! It was great.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
This is such a fantastic review!! We are delighted that you had such a great stay with us and are were able to shareyour experience. I will be sure to share your kind works with the staff!!

We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to do so soon.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

We were in the area and needed a hotel at the last minute. Checked all hotels in the area and Four Points had great reviews, rooms available, and a great rate. Paid $69/night for prepaid rooms for three nights. The rooms are big, nicely decorated, and very clean. Nice size TV, free internet service, and the rooms are quite. Service was good. Breakfast was not included in our price but is available for an extra $12 per person. Good location next to many restaurants, gas stations and freeway entrance. Will definately stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience at our hotel. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our facilities and will be sure to share your positive feedback with our staff.

At the Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo we pride ourselves on providing authentic hospitality and superior service and we thank you for choosing to stay with us during your trip to Kalamazoo. We sincerely hope that you are able to visit us again soon
Bloomington, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Very pleased with the hotel and the service. Slept like a baby, very comfortable. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us here at the Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo, and we look forward to welcoming you back next time your journeys bring you to our area!!

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo? Share your experiences!