“Tons of beers” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
“Tons of beers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was my first time here and I mainly went for the many different beers on tap.I also however wanted to grab a bite to eat while a friend and I watched the game . The beer selection was great I tried The Ironic , Big A , raggedy [--] and a finest . I liked them all . I ordered a French Dip sandwich and it was one thin slice of meat on a bun , didn't taste bad just no meat In it . Great place to hang out try different beers catch the game and I'll have to give the food another try .

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Bolingbrook, IL
“Good Beer - Price is Right”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

The Olde Peninsula Brewpub has a good selection of home brews, my wife and I enjoyed the IPA the best. We had lunch there and the foods was good with good service. We found the prices to be very reasonable. They do have growlers of beer to to, which we really enjoyed. We also grabbed a loaf of 'Beer Bread' to go and it was fantastic. It was nice to visit downtown Kalamazoo!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Diego, California
“A Fun Place with Middle-American Comfort Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Located in down-town Kalamazoo, this place has become part of the craft brewery scene, and is the real deal. It is fun just tasting the beers.........I fell hard for the Sunset Ale. Having grown up in Michigan, their selection of fresh-water fish brought back long-lost memories. I had the perch-and-chips, while my wife had the crusted walleye pike. My daughter had the beer-B-Q salmon. All were good, and the service was quick and friendly. (I was looking for Michigan whitefish, but they didn't have any.)

The atmosphere is rustic-antique, and you can see through glass where they brew the beer.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Napoleon, Ohio
“quiet and enjoyable lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Not a busy lunch crowd in early spring, but the food, beer, and service were equally enjoyable. Would echo Tirebiter8's sentiments. If ever in Kalamazoo again, we would consider a return trip.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Olde Standard Brewpub”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

You will find quality beer and standard food here.. Very friendly atmosphere is the key, as you will meet locals having fun and the staff are outgoing locals. Beers are all ales and made in-house, as is the salad dressing I had. Lots of freshwater fish on the menu. The building was restored following the 1980s tornado that did some demo. But the bar is old and beautiful completely restored.

• Visited August 2013