“Excellent ” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Elkhart
“Excellent ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I have been to the Crows Nest twice and loved it both times. Excellent menu, delicious food and great atmosphere. Great vegetarian choices.

Toronto, Canada
“Little hidden gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Just 5 mins north of I-94, you get to this little main street local spot. They serve all day breakfast plus some very tasty sandwiches, with the fresh baked bread made from the cafe downstairs.Their menu is more than just a regular standard eggs and bacons, rather, it's more creative and with home-made, prepared from scratch meals. All the French Toasts are exceptional-if you crave for sweet ones; pulled pork reuben was exceptional and the burger was great too. Price wise is very affordable-under $40 with a family of 4, food and drinks.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“One of my favorite off the beaten path places.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I love this place. It is in the Vine neighborhood of Kalamazoo with Historical houses all around. Any meal you choose will not disappoint you. Try to avoid high traffic times as you will have to wait.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Three Rivers, Michigan, United States
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

My friend and I had breakfast for dinner. I had the amaretto pecan french toast and I really enjoyed, plus I had a side of bacon and it was very prepared. My friend had the Nikki ranchero and she said it was very good. I think we go back and try some other items

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toronto
“Get off the Highway!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I found this spot on Tripadvisor and it was well worth getting off the highway for! We drove on the backroads, and Kalamazoo is very picturesque. We arrived at 8 am and the restaurant was really busy. We sat ourselves down, and had to wait a long while for service. I suspect we arrived at the changed in shifts. Once we were served, the food was excellent. My husband and I had the banana bread french toast and it was exceptional. I had a single slice with homefries and the potatoes were very savoury and spicy. Not sure I liked that with the sweetness of the french toast. We were both full and the bill was very reasonable. The coffee was good, however, the constant refills out of a thermos were lukewarm. Regardless, we will definitely be eating here again on our way through.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere