“Over rated” 3 of 5 stars

269-344-7700
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bravo! Restaurant & Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 290 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Winters
Lake Orion, Michigan
“Over rated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

This was a bit of a disappointment. I like to try new restaurants while away on business and good soup and salad sounded good to me. The wait staff were very attentive- my water was filled every time I took 2 drinks. The food was not worth the price. The bread was served cold and soft- I was expecting done warm crusty Italian bread. I ordered tomato basil soup which was very plain and one step up from Campbell's. My $10 dinner salad- with no meat- was just lettuce, cranberries, and a little goat cheese. It was fine but not great. I would not eat here again.

TheBravo1, Owner at Bravo! Restaurant & Cafe, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
So sorry you where disappointed. We do make everything from scratch including the bread. I will check on our recipes and techniques.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Bravo is a gem in Kalamazoo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

The Hagen brothers have created in Bravo an amazing dining experience. From their ever changing gourmet menu to their amazing pizza absolutely nothing on their menu ever disappoints. I have been dining at Bravo for 15 years and can honestly say every visit has been a delight. I highly recommend the small plates menu and my husband recommends the pizza and micro brew beer!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Disappointing food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Lovely restaurant, excellent service. However, the lasagna was short on meat and the whitefish, although bland as expected, lacked flavor.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
We appreciate your business and coments. We will try harder.

Portage, MI
“Dinner & Beverages Before a Show.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Needing a quick dinner before a show, we stopped at Bravo. Great choice. Paul our bartender greeted us with a smile and offered us the nightly specials. The Bravo brewed beers are tasty. We shared a pizza and the lobster ravioli, both were excellent. Even thought the restaurant was busy with pre Christmas diners, our food was served quickly. We will be back!

Visited December 2013
TheBravo1, Owner at Bravo! Restaurant & Cafe, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thanks. Have a happy Holiday.

Owner / Manager
Bravo!
Schoolcraft, Michigan
“Excellent ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Everything was spot on. Quick and great service and the food was phenomenal. Definitely one of my favorites in Kalamazoo. The price is worth it for a nice night out.

Thanks for the great revue.