“Awesome donuts and service staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery, Coffee Shop, Donuts
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Mackinaw City
“Awesome donuts and service staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

My family had a chance to visit the Sprinkle Road establishment today while we were in Kalamazoo and we were NOT disappointed! This place was fantastic! The custard-filled triangle my father was eating had to have been as large as his hand and was stuffed with custard. How he managed to eat it all was beyond me. I had a crueller and it was delicious. My wife had a cinnamon sugar donut that she very much enjoyed. We ended up buying half a dozen more donuts on top of what we'd already had which included an apple fritter that had to have been as big as a dinner plate!

The staff was also extremely courteous and VERY friendly. We had Mo as our team member and I couldn't ask for a nicer, sweeter and outright respectful and professional person. She knew exactly what she was talking about and was able to give us some super pointers on what was good (hint: EVERYTHING!) and what the favorites were. Her fellow team member Rachel was also extremely helpful. I will give HUGE kudos to them both! Give them medals!!

The price was also fantastic. For the price you pay, you get a TON of donutty goodness!

Go there! You won't regret it!

toms river, nj
“Homemade Donut Mill Open 24 Hours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

We stopped at Sweetwater's because I saw the reviews were great and ranked #1. They are open 24 hours and make the donuts right there. I tried the grasshopper one (mint) and it was great. They have different kinds and they are not sweet. They have more than donuts, they have pastries, donut holes, cookies, and coffee. You can sit inside or bring them out. While we were there many people came in, some they knew by name others were first timers like me. Will be going back there if I get back to Kalamazoo again

Cincinnati
“A Donut a Day.......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

I am convinced I am a donut addict. I have to find a bakery first thing, when I arrive in a new town to work, for my breakfast sugar buzz! I found this one right down the street from my hotel and knew I was GOING THERE FIRST THING! I was running late next am and after waiting for the awful traffic, from the road construction, I made it! Great selection of bakery goods, donuts were excellent and again another keeper in the Quest for the perfect donut!

Saint Charles, Missouri, United States
“Yes! Yes! Yes! A must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We visited the Sweetwater's Donut Mill before headed home. It has been four days and I am still eating the donuts! They are amazing. The variety is great plus affordable. I would go there again in a heartbeat.

Visited July 2014
Independence,Ky
“Best donuts ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Best donuts we've ever had, reasonably priced and great selection. Muffins were also great. Went there based on family member suggestion, will go back every trip to Kalamazoo. Try the apple crumb donut out of this world.

• Visited July 2014