My husband and I went here for a night away from our daughter. We got the earth sky room which had a king size bed! The room itself was very large and had marble floors. I loved that the floors were heated not only in our room but the bathroom as well!! Francois was so nice and made sure that we had anything we could need. We also had a fireplace in our room which was an unexpected surprise. You are close to everything and can stay here for less then the cost of a chain hotel depending on the night you stay. Overall, we loved everything about this bed and breakfast. The breakfast was made to order with everything very fresh and we still had time to hop in the hot tub on the roof before we left as well!!! Love this place and I recommend it to everyone!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful historical castle build in 1895 in a perfect condition. Overviewing the city of Kalamazoo on the top of west main hill, surrounded by a small vineyard and orchard.Beautiful room with different theme decorated with antics. We have a full service french restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. We have Spa services on the third floor with a hot tub on the roof over viewing the city of Kalamazoo and the valley. Very romantic, especially at night... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Henderson Castle Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Henderson Castle Hotel Kalamazoo
- Henderson Castle Inn Bed And Breakfast