“Great Lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Great Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We stopped into the Union before heading over to the Kalamazoo Valley Museum. I had the leftovers sandwich which was excellent. My kids had the mac n cheese that disappeared quickly. My wife's wrap was a little dry, but service was friendly and good

Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Good music, ok food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

The music was good, the atmosphere was good, and the draft list was good too. I ordered the brisket, which was ok. Not very brisket like however. It actually seemed a little more like pot roast. I had collard greens and corn bread and the sides were both great. My gf had Mac n cheese, which was average. The place shows promise so I will give them another shot. Hopefully round two is better.

Three Rivers, Michigan, United States
“Ribs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

My girl friend and I tried both kinds of ribs. I liked the Kansas style ribs with the sauces to dip in. The Mac and cheese side was very good.

Visited June 2014
East Lansing, Michigan
“Relaxed atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

This visit came as the artists and crafts folks were packing up after our long day of festivities - a doo-day parade, grandson's graduation party and looking at dozens of booths filled with creativity. The Union staff made sure our group of eleven could sit together on their outdoor mall dining space. We shared wonderful appetizers - salads, shrimp, goat cheese dip, crab dip an fried mushroom. The prices for food and drink were reasonable.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Marine City, Michigan
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The staff was friendly, and the restaurant was clean. The food and drinks were great, but kind of pricey. It cost about $40 for two of us to eat a chicken wrap, hamburger and two drinks.

Visited May 2014