“Savory and exciting” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Savory and exciting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We love the flavors at Bold. Have been here several times and very much enjoy the small plates and usually order 3-4 to share along with a salad. We like to try many different flavors and this is an excellent way to do this. Have sat at the bar and at a table. Service has been excellent each time. We like sitting at the bar the best. The house is small and I strongly recommend a reservation if you'll be dining at a popular time between 5-8pm.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Kalamazoo MI
“Best Meal Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

If you are a foodie and is looking for a great experience then you must experience Bold. This is by far my favorite restaurant in the world. The service here is awesome and Shane the manager is wonderful and ensures that you have a great experience.
Never a dull moment and the food is the best.. Try the cowboy ribeye..

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“FOOD POISONING. ..STAY AWAY”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Place is so overpriced and the fish is rancid. Not worth 110$ for two people and it made us sick. Made a complaint to owner with no response at all.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Boldest favors in town. Now that's a Bold statement.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

This is by far my favorite nice restaurant in the Kalamazoo/Portage area. The flavored of every dish are very Bold and flavorful. I love their Spicy Wedge salad and they have the best Filet that I have ever had in my life. I have gotten numerous times and it is always cooked to a perfect medium rare! Yum my mouth is watering just typing this. The seafood trio is my wife's favorite and it is an amazing dish.

I agree with several other reviews that the service is slow but I don think it's actually slow by way of bad servers they just give you lots of time to enjoy your experience. Most people in this day and age are in a rush and want to get in and get out. I like that they give you plenty of time here to enjoy yourself. You must make reservations at this one!

Visited March 2014
Battle Creek, Michigan
“Wonderful food, service a little slow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Reservations a must. Food was outstanding. The tenderloin I had was "melt-your-mouth" tender, with just enough spices to be a little tangy, but not hot. After waiting about 15 minutes, we asked for the menus. After ordering it took quite a while for the food to arrive. We commented that it was a good thing the conversation was good, or it would have seemed like forever. But, it was worth the wait. I had creme burlee for dessert and it was very, very good. By and large a pleasant experience that I would do again.

• Visited March 2014