“Victoria Wycoff/ great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5425 West Michigan Avenue, Kalamazoo, MI 49009-1907   |
Ranked #5 of 32 Hotels in Kalamazoo
Saint Joseph, Michigan
“Victoria Wycoff/ great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Just want to thank Craig at desk for being so accomedating/ he found me a room and also searched for any discounts that I might qualify for. The room was perfect for my one night stay. I will choose this location in the future.

Thanks Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the service that Craig was able to provide for you.

We are happy that you enjoyed the value of our product.

I will make sure to share your comments with Craig and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome.

We look forward to seeing you in the future

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Jackson, Michigan, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

After working all day at the Kalamazoo Art Fair we arrived at the hotel at 10 p.m. By 1 a.m. I was awoken by extreme itching. I turned on the light and could not find the source of this itching and tried to go back to sleep but it was impossible. By 6 a.m. I was up and then discovered the bedbugs. It was terrible. I had approximately 50 bites, no sleep and had to go work the art fair all day. Worse experience ever. Do NOT stay here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

I apologize for your experience at our inn, this is not the experience we strive for and we make the comfort and safety of our guests our top priority. After learning of your experience the issue was corrected immediately so as to not interfere with the experience of the next guest staying in this room.

I hope you will allow us an opportunity to prove to you our dedication to our guests the next time you are in town.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Sharon was wonderful in helping me get the best rate possible (a very good competitive rate) which is why I ended up extending my stay... I'm in hotels in 5 states four nights a week and her great service is why I came back. The hotel is well maintained, like most Red Roof Inns and the rooms very clean... the combination is what I look for in every stay but don't always get. Sharon is very well dedicated to her job and from the looks of things she's not the only one there... Good management shows up at all levels!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the service that Sharon was able to provide for you. I am extremely happy that she was able to help you with your rate and give you the value that you expect. I am pleased that you also enjoyed the effort put forth by both our housekeeping and maintenance staff.

I will make sure to share your comments with Sharon and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you in the future.
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Perfect spot to stop :) Because of the Awesome Insight that the 2 Lovey lady's working, Sharon and Brittany!!, had I got a Great Rate and a Nice Clean room for My Birthday!!! Thank You!! Will be stopping in Again!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the service that Sharon and Brittany were able to provide for you. It sounds like you were able to have a wonderful birthday, congratulations.

We are happy that you enjoyed the value of our product.

I will make sure to share your comments with Sharon, Brittany and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Berkley, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I went for a dog show.....had dogs with me. They had bags for dog waste and a place to put it! The room was beautiful! I won with my girl...and left a ribbon there by mistake. They took the time and spent money on a stamp to send it to me!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the fact that we are pet friendly. We love serving all of our guests.

Congratulations on your results at the dog show, I am sure that it was an exciting time for you..

I will make sure to share your comments with our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you so much for staying with us.
Kalamazoo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Ask for Sharon to help with any requests, she does a Fantastic Job. Red Roof should have more employes that work this hard to make their clients happy. The rugs had just been cleaned and the room was very nice for the price.

Thanks Sharon,

Lynn H

Room Tip: Ask Sharon for help
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the cleanliness of our product.

Sharon will be excited to hear your comments as she loves working with our guests.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you in the near future.
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Staying at the Red Roof Inn @ the Western MI location was very nice. A low cost usually means low quality, but not the case here. From check in where Craig was very helpful and friendly with info that we needed for the area to Steve who was very prompt and courteous to help with a repair that needed to be done. Finally, Cindy the next morning greeted us with fresh towels and anything else we needed. I will definitely revisit and recommend to my friends. Thank you red roof for the wonderful comfortable stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the value of our product. I am happy to hear that Steve was able to assist you during your stay.

I will make sure to share your comments with Craig, Cindy, Steve and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Been to Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U? Share your experiences!