“Baseball Visit 4-26 to 4-27-13” 4 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5425 West Michigan Avenue, Kalamazoo, MI 49009-1907   |
Ranked #3 of 31 hotels in Kalamazoo
Highland, Michigan
“Baseball Visit 4-26 to 4-27-13”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

The girl that checked me in Friday and Craig who checked me out on Saturday were very friendly and helpful. I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the hotel and the room, and the convenience items in the room (frig, safe, microwave) were more than I expected. The bed was large and comfortable, and I was very close to my destination and to many restaurants and stores. Very good deal for the price, wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: The King room with all of the options was great for the price. Second floor rooms closer to the midd...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the service that Craig and Brittany were able to provide for you.

We are happy that you enjoyed our amenities, our location and the value of our product.

I will make sure to share your comments with Craig, Brittany and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

It is truly a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

189 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Paw Paw, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

i stay at red roof almost every week and Craig always takes care of me if there is any problem he fixes it right away, never woried about my stay when he is there. I love the rooms there for the price you cant beat it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for posting this review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

I will make sure to share your comments with Craig; I know that he will be pleased to hear that you appreciate his hospitality.

Feedback from our guests is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Sterling Heights, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had a positive experience as usual with front desk clerk Craig. He did a great job. Was kind, understanding and courteous. Had a mix up on certain dates we had made over the phone and Craig was extrememly helpful. He explained how this may have happened, he corrected the situation and apologized for any inconvenience this may have caused. We also had a couple of things we needed for a more comfortable accomodation and he was quick to help us. He always greets with a smile which is why we come back year after year. Thank you Craig for your kind and helpful manner!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

I am extremely pleased that you enjoy Craig and the service that he was able to provide for you. He does a great job and it is always appreciated when you receive positive feedback from our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with him and our team.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Kalamazoo, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I check in at this Red Roof Inn every week and I couldn't be more please with the service from Sharon.. My stay here is always pleasant. Sharon makes sure I get a nice quality room on the "first" floor every time I stay here.. If I have any problems with the room Sharon makes sure the problem(s) are fixed or if they can't be fixed she'll make sure I get a different quality room.. To sum it up she's the best and that's why I stay come to Red Roof Inn each time I'm in Kalamazoo.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to post this review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

I will make sure to share your comments with Sharon and the rest of our team. I know Sharon will be happy knowing that her service was valued by our guests. Feedback from our guests is greatly appreciated as it only makes us better.

Thank you for staying with us.
Toledo, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Craig is an excellent host. My wife and I stay there sevearal times a year. he remembers us and is always friendly and accommodating. The rooms which were updated a couple of years ago are comfortable and clean. The location is convenient and easy to find.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn Western Michigan University for your preferred motel in the Kalamazoo area.

I am pleased that you enjoy Craig and the great hospitality that he offers to our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with him and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Kalamazoo, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My family and I checked in at the Red Roof Inn as soon as our apartment caught fire, this happened at about 3 a.m. on a Saturday morning. From the start everyone was very helpful and catered to our needs, asked if there was anything they could do to help, and made a bad situation more pleasant. We'd like to give a special thanks to Craig and Cindy S, who made sure we were doing well and went above and beyond what our expectations were.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay.

We are happy that we were able to assist you in your time of need. I am extremely glad that Craig, Cindy and the rest of our team were able to provide great service for you. I will make sure to share your feedback with my team. We wish you the best as you go through this stressful situation.
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Great stay, here for WMU game, front desk clerk Sharon was very helpful with directions and places to eat. Will stay again for sure. Sharon was so friendly and talked with us in the lobby to make sure all of our questions were answered and to make sure we needed to make our stay as comfortable as possible.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and we are happy that you were able to take advantage of our proximity to WMU.

I am thrilled that you were able to meet Sharon and enjoy her hospitality, I will make sure to share your comments with her and the rest of our team

We thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your business.

Been to Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U? Share your experiences!