“Truly a Delight!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Portage, Michigan
“Truly a Delight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Any time we can make a trip to Erbelli's is a treat. There are simply too many delicious pizzas to choose from and not enough room in my stomach. However, if you do choose to visit, you must get the Disco Q. It is simply divine!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Kalamazoo's best pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Voted best pizza in Kalamazoo . Hard not to get the pizza when we go there but their sandwich's are awesome also one heck of a calzone . Bread sticks are some of the best I've ever had . Full bar now which is great . If you want good pizza your gonna pay more for it but its worth it .

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“best pizza in Kalamazoo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

If you like great pizza you'll love this place. The menu is a small book but there's nothing bad on it. If you like spagetti and meat balls you'll get enough for two meals.

Visited August 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Worst service anywhere, great pizza”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

In my 53 years of life I can only recall a handful of really bad service experiences. This tops the list. I should have known that as I walked in a customer was nammeriing away at little like hotel bell on the order desk, finally asking me sitting at counter, where anybody was. Having been sitting ther myself for 10 minutes I had no answer.finally some extremely rude girl came over and said over her shoulder, go order at take out booth. So I did. Other pissed off customer just mouthed to me, get out while you can on her way out the door.i should have listed.

Pizza was great, delivered in to go box. 2 fruit flies landed in my drink, while others circled. I

mentioned this to rude girl, who basically said, what do you want me to do about it, I can't spray because of code violations. Just thought they might want to know. Then waited an eternity on my check while rude girl set tables up for night.

Rude girl #1 was replaced by rude girl #2 at shift change. Finally got check and explained about bugs, not in angry manner.., same response, what do you want me to do about it.

All around unpleasant dining experience and wouldn't recommend it to anybody

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
“Delish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Great restaurant! We met our neighbors here for lunch and we had a great time. Very good pizza, and lots of options on the menu. Our waitress was very friendly and did an excellent job. We will definitely eat here again!

• Visited May 2013