“Very clean , cozy place, people are very welcoming” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Jackson
Lansing
“Very clean , cozy place, people are very welcoming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I spent 3 nights there for business trip along with my friend.
from Outside this hotel looks smaller but but its not actually, rooms are bigger, very clean,
people are very helpful, always smiling, make you feel like you know them for a long time and they are your friends.
The Breakfast area is awesome. Its just not a place to show that they are providing you food but its a place where you will feel like you are having breakfast at home, lots of items to eat.

Pool is very clean, I wish they would use a little less chlorine/chemical in it LOL
They also provide almost all sort of toiletries that you need, just bring your toothbrush.

I am really impressed by their habitability. As a frequent traveler , experienced with many hotels around the entire country , I would say its one of the nicest places.

Affordable , obviously.
best of luck

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

We received excellent family service at this location. We requested a RollAWay and received it promptly. After a little dip in the pool we had a knock on our door. The nice young man from the front desk had found my daughters tiny earring at the pool and returned it. The next morning my daughter and I missed breakfast by 15 minutes but the friendly morning staff went out of their way to fill our bellies. A night run for cough drops was needed. We were given easy directions to the nearest grocery store. From morning to night the staff did all they could to help our family of 5!

• Stayed February 2013
Vonore, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We drove through a blinding snowstorm on Christmas Eve to reach our destination in Jackson. As the temperatures dropped to the mid-20's outside, my husband and I were greeted by a warm and friendly young lady at the desk. She noted that the Fairfield Inn was going through renovations at the time and to "please excuse the mess". Our room on the third floor was spacious, updated and cozy. On Christmas morning the breakfast area was neat and the coffee was superb!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Westboro, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We stayed at the Fairfield as my mother had passed away so we were in town for planning and the funeral. The staff could not have been more gracious, kind and helpful. They were always checking to see if there was something we needed, provided directions. Thanks to the staff for helping to make this as good as possible.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Wow! What a change! We received a warm greeting, as always, but a little extra of bottled water a a few light snacks (and don't forget the cookies; always a decadent temptation). The renovated rooms are upscale and comfortable. Plenty of light coupled with enough outlets to accommodate the techie in me (it's the first time I didn't have to use the extension cords I carry). To sum up...friendly services, nice extras and super comfort...ahhhhh!!! Thank you Marriott. One more reason to go to Marriott first.

Stayed November 2012
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I'm staying here now and was upgraded to one of the newly renovated suites on the third floor. This is nicest Fairfield Inn room I've seen, and I've stayed in many Fairfield hotels. For any of you who have stayed here previously, the living room and bedroom areas are switched.

I love the living room furniture - hip, good flexible design.....an adjustable desk chair, a 3 sectional sofa with a sofa bed and the third section of it at an angle. The new color scheme is a teal blue/black with bright orange accents in the artwork and sofa throw pillow.

Instead of the typical coffee table, there are 2 higher L shaped tables that can be put together or separated and easily moved around - very handy for your laptop while sitting on the sofa. There is also a round ottoman on rollers, stored under the living room TV center that can be moved around, to put your feet up or use it a seat if extra seating is needed. There are 3 lights in the living area, 1 floor lamp, 1 behind the sofa and 1 desk lamp. The suite has 2 large flat screen TVs. In the bedroom area, there are 2 nightstands, 2 lamps, a dresser module, microwave and refrigerator.

And although it is not installed yet, the final renovation will include an automatic front lobby door. Currently it does not have one and that is one of my pet peeves in a hotel. When your arms are full with bags, it's hard to open the door yourself, so it's nice they're installing an automatic door.

The staff is friendly and helpful. The only negative is that there is no fitness center currently but the renovations will include new fitness center. So far, one floor is completely finished, the top floor and I think all the renovations will be done by Jan/Feb. I was not bothered by construction noise while here, probably because they were working on the 2nd floor and I was on the 3rd floor and because they do the work only between the hours of 9am & 6pm.

Room Tip: Ask if a renovated room is available.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

They are in the process of remodeling & were kind enough to call me in advance to let me know this & the hours when the work would be in progress. Our first night there the staff called to make sure everything was ok with our room. We stayed for 3 nights & our room was always clean & towels were always replenished. The free breakfast & drinks that were always available were good & very much appreciated. Jackson may not be a fancy, razzle-dazzle kind of place but most everyone you encounter here are just down to earth, honest, hard-working, friendly people. I would recommend the Fairfield Inn & plan on returning when I go back to Jackson again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Jackson? Share your experiences!