Took a group of families up for a youth basketball tournament. Was forced to change to this area as a tournament in another city cancelled. 3 weeks before arriving, tried to get management to arrange a deal for our group needing 7 rooms for 1-2 nights. Never would even talk to me. Spent a ridiculous $127 a night per room. Beds were stiff and uncomfortable, could not control room temperature, reported it to front desk & received no help. It stayed 76-80 degrees! Pool water was freezing cold & chlorine level burnt your eyes. Another large group came in, saying they lived nearby. Was awkward?! It seemed to be a family meeting place with one of the employees. Young girls knocked on our teams doors through the day & night. Had a great experience at our tournament, but the hotel experience left a lot to be desired!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to experience the brand new Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson, located near I-94 and US 127. The hotel is just a short drive to many local area attractions, including several golf courses, museums, wineries, and brew pubs. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson offers modern and state of the art facilities and room amenities. Each of the rooms is equipped with a sleek flat screen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Jackson
- Country Inn & Suites Jackson Hotel Jackson
- Country Inn Jackson
- Jackson Country Inn