“great ski resort” 5 of 5 stars

800-362-7853, 906-265-4957
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Family-oriented outdoor recreation features "SKIwee" for kids 4 years and up, plus a 30-acre snowboard arena and 1/2 Pipe.
New London, Wisconsin, United States
“great ski resort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Best ski resort in the UP!! Always feel welcome there, and the skiing's great too! Whitewater is my favorite run by far.

Rhinelander, Wisconsin
53 attraction reviews
“Nice skiing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

The ski hills were nice, but just usual for the area. The lodge also average. The best part was the horse-drawn wagons. They should expand on that aspect.

L'Anse
“high priced sking min quality”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

price of a full day pass too high when there are only two nite runs open

Gladstone, Michigan
10 attraction reviews
“I learned to ski here and had a great time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

A totally free learn-to-ski program!! Since I've never skied anywhere else, I can't provide much of a review, but we had a great time at Ski Brule. If you are a first time skier, you can get free lesson, rental and lift ticket on Fridays throughout the winter (you have to pre-register). What's not to like?

Wisconsin
“A great time at a fantastic hill!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

In January, I went skiing at Ski Brule with my husband and a couple of our friends for my girlfriend's birthday. Ski Brule is where I learned to ski when I was a little girl so I was very excited to share the experience with my husband who is quite inexperienced.
The best part about Brule is the variation in hills. There is something for skiers of all skill levels from the ease of the Maple Syrup run to the twists and turns of Timberdoodle. With multiple chairlifts, there was never much of a wait to get to the top of the hill.
The lodge is spacious and has everything you could want. If you forgot your goggles or if you need a hot cocoa, they can accomedate! There is also a smaller lodge on the back side of the hill (down Homestead) if you need a break and a refreshment.
They had campfires going and a beautiful horse to pet! We had a great time, great weather, and made some great memories.