“Our temporary home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Iron Mountain

You added Days Inn Iron Mountain to your Saves list
Days Inn Iron Mountain
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2001 S. Stephenson Ave, W8176 SO. US 2, Iron Mountain, MI 49801   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Iron Mountain
Danville
“Our temporary home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We were looking for a place to stay while attending to a family emergency. Since we had no way of knowing how long we would be there, total cost was a concern.

The staff at this hotel were friendly, pleasant and helpful to us. In every way they tried to make us comfortable and responded to every request in a positive manner.

When extended family arrived to gather and mourn, we were allowed to use the public area.

For the price, this was a very good facility for our family.

Room Tip: Choose an odd numbered room to be removed from street noise. Two floors - no elevator, so consider...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
CLARKSTON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Extremely Poor Service - will definitely look for somewhere else to stay on our next trip.
- Plugged toilet on check in, was told to come to front desk to get a plunger to fix ourselves
- NO cleaning service provided on first day (had to rehang old towels to hope to dry)
- Ran out of towels at pool area
- Breakfast was poor - overflowing garbage cans, ran out of OJ, etc...

One of the worst hotels I have stayed at in a LONG time...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Niagara
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I have stayed here before and I do like the room, etc. However, this time I had another 3-night stay that I shared with bugs. I am not a bug person - these were slow flying bugs with antennas, black bodies and overall ugly!! The first night I killed them and had a very uneasy sleep! When they were back the next night, I killed them and did not sleep much. I told the management the next morning and they said they would take care of it. When I returned in the evening after work, the management told my what they were and that maintenance found where they probably were getting in and fixed the problem. I felt relieved and thought I actually might sleep. Wrong! They were still there. I had another restless night. I checked out the following morning and reported the bugs still there. The management was very apologetic and gave me a small discount for each night. I appreciated the discount, but I really had a stay of no rest.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Iron Mountain? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Iron Mountain

Address: 2001 S. Stephenson Ave, W8176 SO. US 2, Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Location: United States > Michigan > Upper Peninsula > Iron Mountain
#2 Business Hotel in Iron Mountain
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Iron Mountain 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Days Inn Iron Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Iron Mountain Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Iron Mountain, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.