“Never Can Go Wrong at Country Inn & Suites” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Iron Mountain
Bessemer, Michigan, United States
“Never Can Go Wrong at Country Inn & Suites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Traveled to a golf tournament and needed an overnight. About 8 of us had reservations and chose Country Inn & Suites. Our room was perfect, quiet, clean and the staff was super. Breakfast was very good. This is very handy to shopping, golf and other amenities around the area.

Room Tip: Rooms on 2nd floor by stairs are great.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
ZanaSetunsky, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Iron Mountain, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I'm happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us for your latest golf tournament. I hope that you did well and we hope to see you again next year if it brings you back for another round!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Farmington Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I stay here often for work and actually really like this hotel. It is nice for what the city has to offer. The rooms are always clean, the staff is friendly, and it serves a nice full hot breakfast in the morning. They also have an indoor pool which is nice, especially in the winter months where you can't get outside! There is a Wal-Mart across the street, as well as Home Depot and some other various shopping in the strip mall. I would recommend this hotel to stay at if you are in town.

Room Tip: I don't know if there are "good" or "bad" rooms here, I think most of them a...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am happy to hear that you have had great stays with us numerous times while in the area. I'm also happy to know that you find the location useful with the shopping selections across the street. Thank you for choosing us to be your home away from home.
Grand Haven, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Looking for dog friendly, found it! Very reasonable prices, clean rooms, and place to walk the dogs. Made our trip to,the UP much more pleasant. We became very enamored of Country Inns on this trip. Never a problem with the dogs, and comfortable beds. Only complaint was with the small pillows.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review. I'm happy to hear that you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay with us. We welcome you and your pets anytime. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We last stayed here in January. Wanted to stay again due to a funeral over Memorial Day weekend, but they were full. We were looking for a ":dog room" so they recommended another property and called ahead to ensure they did have a room for us. It was much appreciated.
During our last stay (another funeral) the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was spacious,clean, beds comfortable and we had a fridge and microwave. It was during a cold snap, so it was hard to get our end room to a consistent, comfortable temperature, but that shouldn't be a summer concern. There was a good, well stocked selection at breakfast and the dining area was kept neat and clean. The access road from the highway might be a little confusing at first approach, but that's not a reason to not stay here.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I'm happy to hear that although we were full on the weekend you were interested in, my staff was able to help you find a room in the area that accepted your pet. You also have my deepest sympathy for your losses and we hope to see you again the next time you are in the area, hopefully for happier times.
Upper MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

From cookies and coffee available at check in, to the hot breakfast this hotel was an outstanding value. They are pet friendly and staff is very helpful and friendly. Pool, hot tub and exercise room were wonderful. I recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: We did not use room service but for some reason I can't remove it
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
ZanaSetunsky, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Iron Mountain, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I'm so happy to hear that we were able to make you feel at home and our amenities were everything you needed to make you feel like home. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Iron Mountain, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I'm in town for business and this hotel was most appealing to me by location and reputation.
Lots of pillows on the bed(s).
Adirondack chairs on the porch are a nice touch.
I'll probably stay here my next time through.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
ZanaSetunsky, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Iron Mountain, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our location. I'm glad to hear that our location was convenient for your business trip. I also am glad to hear you enjoyed our porch and was able to take part in our chairs. They really are quite neat. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Iron Mountain!
Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This was our first stay at this particular Country Inn and I have to say it was the best I have had at any major chain hotel. We go to the area to visit with my niece and take my younger two nephews with us as well as our dogs. The room was large enough and comfortable enough for all of us, they allowed us to check in way earlier that even early check out and the staff was friendly and even provided us with information on where we could walk with the dogs as to not disturb other guests. It is in an area where it was easy to run to WalMart, a restaurant, or get onto the highway. The breakfast was good and there were plenty of choices for the kids too. The only complaint I had was it was very dry and warm in the room even with the heat off, however when I did say something about it a check out they said they would have given us a different room. Instead they gave us a coupon for our next stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. I'm so happy to hear that your whole family including your pets were welcomed and had such a wonderful stay. I am sorry to hear that it was warm and stuffy in your room but I am happy to hear my staff was able to give you some compensation for your next trip. We hope to see you soon!

Been to Country Inn & Suites Iron Mountain? Share your experiences!