I was at the hotel for four nights on business. I travel frequently and often have trouble sleeping. However, slept great every night. Beds and pillows were comfortable. Room was clean and had everything that I needed. The staff at the front desk were exceptionally nice. I originally was put in a room on the first floor but I found that the windows didn't lock and I was not comfortable staying in the room. The ladies at the office immediately found me another room on the second floor. The breakfast buffett in the morning was nothing fancy but it had a nice selection (eggs, bacon, oatmeal, cold cereal, fruit, toast, pastries, bagels, coffee and juice)... and it is included in your stay. Good location - close to stores, restaraunts, gas station, etc. I would not hesitate to stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Iron Mountain
- Iron Mountain Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, Iron Mountain is a beautiful and historic town located within minutes of the Wisconsin border. Travelers to the Iron Mountain area will find restful, 100% non smoking accommodations at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites which is located near the best of Iron Mountain's attractions. You will find getting to our Iron Mountain hotel is easy as we are conveniently located on US2/ 141/ M95. Many of Iron Mountain's largest businesses are located within a few minutes of our hotel. M.J. Electric, BOSS Products, Systems Control and Oldenburg Group Incorporated are just a short drive from our hotel in Iron Mountain. For special events or meetings, the Antoine Room has everything you need to host a successful event. Conveniently located adjacent to the hotel, the Antoine Room can host up to 300 attendees. For the leisure traveler, our Iron Mountain hotel offers convenient access to many outdoor attractions. In the winter months, Pine Mountain Ski Hill and Norway Mountain Ski Hill are both prime locations to ski. Pine Mountain is also home to one of the world's largest man-made ski jumps. In summer months, blaze a trail at Piers Gorge Whitewater Rafting & Hiking Trails or enjoy a round of golf at nearby Oak Crest Golf Course or TimberStone Golf Course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Iron Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.