Nice, clean room. *Lovely*, huge pool! Very substantial breakfast.
Friendly service at the front desk. Everything seemed a little discombobulated, however. A few minutes after I checked in -- when I was getting ready to dive into that lovely pool! -- I had to return to the front desk to bring back my credit card. Somehow they had failed to complete the transaction (even though I had signed the charge slip).
When I returned to my room, I realized I had no towels at all, so I called the front desk. Had to go *back* down to the desk, and then the receptionist couldn't find any towels. Waited until she could find someone else who knew where the towels were kept.
The hotel is huge and rambling. The front desk clerk instructed me to enter through "door 5, in the back" so I dutifully did that. When I checked in, I made several trips to my car. Each time, I wondered why it seemed I was walking 1/4 mile... The next morning, in the light of day, I realized she had told me the wrong entrance to use.
Minor inconveniences. The price was reasonable, and I'd be happy to stay there again if I were in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Iron Mountain Hotel
- Iron Mountain Inn And Suites
- Iron Mountain Hotel Iron Mountain
- Super Eight Iron Mountain
- Iron Mountain Super 8
- Iron Mountain Super Eight
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Iron Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.