“Great food, great service!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek, Contemporary, International
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Clarkston, MI
“Great food, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

After looking on TA and another site to find a gluten-free friendly restaurant I found Spiros. We sat outside and our waitress was great about verifying if the salad we wanted to order (tropical salad) was gluten free (it is). I ordere the chicken panini sandwich with spinach and pesto, my eldest ordered the Italian chicken bruchetta sandwich on ciabatta bread, and my husband ordered the chicken with rice, artichoke hearts, and feta. The prices are good and the food is great.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Michigan
“Great sidewalk dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Very relaxed and pleasant early dinner, our waiter was excellent and the food was the best of our trip to the Upper Peninsula!

Visited August 2013
Killingworth, Connecticut
“Not too many choices in Iron Mountain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

but after reading some of the reviews, decided to give Spiros a try. Thought we would be treated to Greek delights. Unfortunately they are few and far between on the menu. What we did order - hamburgers, soup/sandwich combination - were well prepared, served hot and quite tasty. Sat outside - road noise needs to be considered when choosing this location.

Visited August 2013
Maribel, Wi, Usa
“Glad we found this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We first found this place by accident several years ago, and now plan our trips as we pass through Iron Mountain so we can stop and eat here. I am a foodie from the Green Bay area, and this place would rank in the top 5 of restaurants here. We have never been disappointed in anything we have tried. Food is excellent, service, atmosphere and value all very good. I hope we get to enjoy our stops here for many years to come.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Addison, Michigan
“OMG what a gem, who would of ever thought!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Just got back from eating at Spiro's in Downtown Iron Mountain. Everything that we ate in this restaurant was beyond anything we have ever eaten before. I have eaten in restaurants around the world and this place is beyond words. I called to ask about making a reservation and was told that if I came down immediately they would hold my table for me. My sister and I arrived 15 minutes later and sure enough there was a reserved sign on our table and we were able to walk into a packed room, sit down, order a to die for appetizer and had a fine bottle of wine on our table within 10 minutes. We ordered two different entrees and they were both delicious. Not only this, but the ladies eating at the table behind us were wooing and ahhing about the delicious desert that they just had served by their top notch waiter. This is a 5 star restaurant in a small town that could compete with any big city top chef establishment. Should I ever return to Iron Mountain I will certainly return to Spiro's, and hope to get our outstanding waitress Crystal. My sister was begging the owner to move down state so we could eat this wonderful food regularly. Don't even think of eating anywhere else if you are within 50 miles from this place. Top notch and too die for!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere