“Fabulous!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
“Fabulous!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

We traveled 35 miles to eat here based on the reviews and it was more than worth it. What a great find. The food was excellent and everything you would want it to be. The Bruscetta was so good I can't eat Bruscetta anywhere else because it doesn't compare. My curry noodle soup that came with my entre was so good I asked for a whole bowl before finishing my cup. I never have liked bread pudding but would order theirs if I am back in the area. Seriously a Great little restaurant.

Appleton
“Ambiance, French Onion Soup and oh my....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

The comments about the ambiance and french onion soup are right on. Please do not order the raspberry bread pudding unless you are ready to lick the bowl in public!

• Visited October 2012
Iron Mountain, Michigan
“A Relaxing Evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Just got done enjoying a quiet, relaxing evening in my favorite dining place with my husband. The wine was perfect, the baked onion soup delightful, and the tenderloin bruschetta out of this world! Have never had a bad meal there, and Lori and Spiro make it feel like we are coming home. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited October 2012
St. Petersburg
“Little Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband, mother-in-law, and myself were headed home from our vacation and were looking for a lunch place during our drive. We happened upon this place. Just looking over the menu made me realize we had chosen the right place. I had the bruschetta sandwich which was phenomenal. I got the pretzels with beer cheese dip as my side and was happy I did. It was not what I was expecting but better than what I had in mind. (I was thinking hot, but it was a cold dip.) My husband and mother-in-laws choices were very good as well. I believe she had the BBQ potato skins and he had one of the daily specials. We decided on getting dessert once we saw one go by the to another table. I got the key lime cheesecake mousse which was served with whipped cream and it was tart and tangy and delicious in every way. My only complaint about it was that it was served in a martini glass and my spoon could not reach the last bit out of the bottom. My husband got the carrot cake and it was very good as well. I would suggest this place if you are in the area. Overall a very good experience. And I can't finish this review without mentioning our waitress, Rita; she was excellent.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
appleton, wi
“Unexpected pleasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Spiros restaurant in Iron Mountain was an unexpected pleasure for me last Friday. The open air seating was wonderful and the food was absolutely delicious. I ordered the chicken Santorini and my friend ordered the Bruschetta...both were generous portions with fresh, and top quality ingredients. We both had soup as well...french onion which was the best my friend had ever experienced. The desserts were delicious as well...key lime cheesecake mousse served in a martini glass with real whipped cream. The prices were very reasonable...we had lunch...around 20.00 which included the soup, entree and dessert. They change the menu seasonally too. She had the wine which she said was delicious. if you are driving through Iron Mountain and want more than pasties and pasta...stop at Spiros. They are closed Sunday and Monday. I can't wait to go back!!

• Visited August 2012