“Great burger!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Beulah, Michigan
“Great burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

We are locals and Maddy's is our go to place for a great burger. Fresh, always cooked to order. The fries are perfect.
Blues music is a nice touch!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Frankfort, Michigan
“The Name is now Maddy's”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I went to this restaurant yesterday after a concert at Interlochen. I was hoping that since it had changed hands it would have improved in cleanliness but this is not the case. The carpeting is badly in need of cleaning or replacing. While I was there a family left after their child had spilled lots of stuff on the floor and they seated the next customer with just a swish of a rag on the table, spilling still more on the floor and leaving it there. The food was just ok but the real turnoff was the general appearance of everything, tables, chairs, plain and scarred walls, just not a pleasant experience. Prices are fine and service was good.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“I would go back again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Wanted to find a 'mom & pop" locally owned restaurant near Interlochen and we definitely found a good one! I had the pulled BBQ sandwich (needed a bit more BBQ sauce but the waitress was more than willing to get more for me), my friend had the Cali Chicken, and it was excellent. When I asked my son how his burger was, he said, "great". For dessert I had the key lime pie (It was better than I hoped it would be) and my friend had the cherry cobler - she said it was, "OK".
Overall the atmosphere was good, the service was above average and the prices were fair.

I know I will be in Interlochen a few times a year...I will go back again...anytime.
Hope this help you make the choice to go to Maddy's and you have the same experience I did.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tennessee
“Its now called Maddies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Good food, very reasonable, quick service. I go every time I am up this way. Large portions so we often get an Appetizer and split an entree.

Visited September 2013
“Worth the drive from Traverse City... Now called Maddy's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Lots of great choices on the menu for almost anyone. There was 4 in our party and everyone was extremely satisfied with their meal. Great burgers and very good seasoned fries. Nice patio outside that has good shade and give you a nice option to site outside if weather permits.

• Visited August 2013