“well worth the drive!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Imlay City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Service was excellent, food was exceptional and portions were generous. This was a great place for dinner, Best place in Imlay City!!! You must add it!
“well worth the drive!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

l heard about Lucky's from a co-worker, and thought I would try it. For us, it was a hour and a half drive from Canada. Well worth the drive! The food and service was outstanding. I enjoyed a mussel app and a steak dinner. My wife ordered a chicken plate that was amazing. If I had to pick one fault was the noise, BUT it is a family place. The drone of peoples voices should be expected. For 2 meals with all the trimmings for under $40, I have to say try Lucky's!

Gaylord, Michigan
“For overeaters only”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We were amazed at the portion sizes.
The food wasn't terrible, nor was it good either...it was just there...and lots of it.
We ordered a pizza apiece for the two kids and since it was on the kid's menu we assumed it would be kid's sized. Instead they each got a 12 to 14 inch pizza with a pound of cheese on it.
The adult dinners were even larger...no complaints if the food was good but that's just it....who wants to eat until they are stuffed on bland food?

Visited August 2013
Sarnia, Canada
“Family birthday outting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Lucky's is one of our favourite places to eat and take friends and family to. Not only do you get amazing food, it is affordable. The bread is to die for. I love the wedge salad! And seafood at a price that no one can complain about. We always go home with doggy bags. We drive over 45 minutes to eat at the closest Lucky's but no complaints here! I'm probably lucky it isn't closer! LOL

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lapeer, Michigan
“Nice food but annoying flaws spoil a good meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

The food quality and portions are good. BUT ITS A NOISY PLACE - VERY NOISY. The main dining room does well and service is good. BEWARE the bar on the other side, service sucks and it is understaffed. I have sat there for over 30 minutes before now trying to order food at Lunch time. Drinks are expensive and the bar is generally uncomfortable to sit in. Parking is limited and you end up walking more than normal to get in.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Service and Food was Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was my first time in Imlay City. My family and I came here from Toronto to visit family and we were told of this restaurant. We came in and were greeted with smiles. Our meal was delicious and our server was so accommodating and great with my kids (Her name was Mandy). My kids are very picky eaters but she was able to offer suggestions and for the first time in a very long time the kids ate everything on their plate. We definitely had a great experience and will be visiting again soon as we plan to come back down next month. Thank you for making our experience one of the best.

Ryan