We stayed for a night in the Comfort Inn Houghton Lake. This is your basic motel, nothing fancy here. The room was reasonably clean but showed signs of possible water damage. The desk had a broken leg, and the beds were lumpy. Breakfast room was small and crowded.
The location is good- just off Hwy 127 and about 2 blocks from the lake. The other hotel by the lake Comfort Suites seemed to much newer and cleaner. Surprisingly, the room rates are on the high side for a basic motel.
Overall ok to stay here for a night as there are not too many choices in the Houghton lake area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Choice Hotels, Venere and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Houghton Lake
- Comfort Inn Houghton Lake
- Holiday Inn Houghton Lake
- Houghton Lake Holiday Inn