My family stayed here for labor day weekend and we had a great time. There was a little mix up with the romms when we go there, but they helped us right away and got our rooms together. We stayed in the 1st floor walk out rooms which were perfect for us. The rooms were big and had everything we needed. We liked that the beach was only a few feet away and lots of chairs to lay in. We really did enjoy the breakfest, they had everything you could want. We liked the hotel so much that we already booked for the 4th of July Week!!!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Houghton Lake
- Houghton Lake Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful sandy beach on Michigan's largest inland lake, featuring barbecue grills, picnic tables, fire pit, indoor pool and hot tub, free boat dock for your boat, or jet ski, free wi-fi, continental breakfast, 48 rooms with private balconies, 12 jacuzzi rooms to enjoy for your special occasion, family friendly, great for weddings, family reunions, golf outings, birthday parties, graduations, wedding packages available, group discounts. Centrally located close to the heart of bud bash and tip up town. Banquet facility located adjacent to the hotel to accommodate parties as large as 150 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Beachfront Hotel Houghton Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.