“Great Food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dallas, Texas
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

really nice menu. Includes Indian, mexican and american dishes loved the indian dishes cant find many resturant that serve indian. I recomment the chicken tikka masala

Visited October 2011

Visited October 2011
Garden City, Michigan
“Booyow!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2010

I can't believe the wide selection of this menu its the best!!!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Ann Arbor
“GAGGGGG”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2009

This was the third time eating at the Blue Bayou and the last. The previous two time were bad but I thought that after management change and finally getting their liquor license things might have changed but they just got worse. I would not recommend this restaurant to my worse enemy.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Warren, Michigan
“Stay Away!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2008

The Blue Bayou Restaurant and Lounge is located inside the Comfort Inn and Suites in Houghton Lake. I have previously eaten there and had a great time and good food. My husband, myself and two friends went there recently for dinner. The service was slow even though they were not busy. They no longer have a liquor license. My soup was very salty. They did take the soup off the bill because it was inedible. My meal was mediocre at best. None of our party was happy with their meal. This place has definitely gone downhill. I would advise everyone to find somewhere else to eat.