“Great stay in Holland” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Oak Forest, United States
“Great stay in Holland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

This hotel has been nicely redone! It's the best Hampton Inn I have stayed at in years. The hotel is spacious, it has great amenities, and the staff is absolutely wonderful. Spend some time on a cold winter's night by the lobby fireplace! It's so inviting! Bring the family. The suites offered will fit you all with ease. Definitely going back.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
New Boston, MI, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

We loved this hotel. Very clean and new-feeling. The staff was very helpful. We loved the lobby with the fireplace. Breakfast was great. We sat in the glassed-in area and watched the snowfall as we ate. Very pleasant. They did a good job keeping up on the food also.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Boerne, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Allowed children to run the hallways and scream until 10:20pm! Front desk staff was aware of the noise (as the children were running through the lobby) and they chose to do nothing about it. This ruined our stay!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

bflavin, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Holland, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. I am so sorry if there were some of children who were rowdy and disruptive during your stay. I especially would like to apologize that our staff did not resolve this issue promptly. I truly appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention and I assure you that I have spoken to our security team regarding your comments. . I hope you will not let this isolated incident detour you from staying with us in the future. I am confident that given the opportunity, your next stay with us will be a more pleasant one.

Again, I apologize for any inconveniences you went through and hope that next time you are in town; you consider staying with us again. If I can assist you further, certainly let me know. Thank you.
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Hotel is very nice; however, if you are sharing it with hockey teams, the pool and game room area is almost inaccessible between the kids and their parents; we intended to swim but decided against it quickly. In addition, the noise in the hallways was ridiculous - when I complained, I was told that I should have called the hotel before booking.

Nashville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

This hotel was a great stay. The room was very clean and quiet. The breakfast was great and the staff was nice. I will be staying at this Hampton on my next trips to Holland for sure. Also they have some delicoius cookies in the lobby for guest, get the dark ones. I would definetly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Holland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Nice! It's weird that TripAdvisor has a 200 character minimum character review minimum, when five characters sum it up nicely. It's a "Nice!" hotel. But if it's required, we loved how the hotel accommodated adults and adults with families. The "big kids" could sit in the lounge and have full view of the "little kids" in the pool and arcades. Sheer genius setup for families!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

This hotel was recommended to us and we had a wonderful experience. Hotel was very clean. Personnel were courteous, efficient and knowledgeable. Loved the breakfast, dining room, lobby and pool area. Great location.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

bflavin, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Holland, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write us a review about your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn of Holland. I am glad to know that you found our staff professional and courteous. Our team is glad that you enjoyed the breakfast, dinning room and pool area. We hope to see you again in the future.

Have a great day!

Been to Hampton Inn Holland? Share your experiences!