“Highly recommended!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: WE DELIVER!! Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week. Everything homemade fresh! Deli salads & Desserts.Fresh baked bread! Try our famous Hot Pastrami, Hot Corned Beef &Nathan’s Dawgs, Minnie’s homemade eggrolls & GELATO.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2009

A friend of mine told me to try this place, and my wife and I did today. Boy -- we were not disappointed. Absolutely fantastic burritos. I had the Shanahan and my wife the Chix Fajita burrito. Without question - as good as any burrito I've ever had, maybe better. We will certainly be going back.....often.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Holland, MI
“A Weekly MUST HAVE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2009

My husband and I are on a first name basis with the owner - Jose. He is a great guy and makes an amazing burrito!!! We try to make it in once a week. Always get the chicken fajita burrito!!! YUM!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Fantastic Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2009

Stopped in on the recommendatin of a friend for a quick lunch. The burritto was fantastic, almost too much for a lunch. The sauce was fantastic. My friend had a salad and we watched them make it and it was like watching the wife. And it was huge!!! (The salad not the wife!!) Check this place out!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Try the Shanahan! It has...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2008

Try the Shanahan! It has flank steak and grilled chicken. Also, their hot sauce is amazing. It must be poblano peppers that give it a smoky almost nutty undertone. TASTY!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Locally owned, great Sauces, location & portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2008